No event is currently scheduled.
Registrations include :
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Free drinks all week-end long
The payment process will be done through our partner Stripe.
Do not forget :
- Your ID documents (security may check them at the venue's entrance)
- A parental permission with photocopy of the ID card of a legal representative if you are under 18
- Headphones (speakers are prohibited)
- Your PC, monitor, peripherals and cables for CS:GO, Starcraft II and League of Legends players (LAN BYOC)
- Your gamecube controller for Smash Bros. players.
You will enjoy :
- 50 hyperactive, knwoledgeable and friendly staff members.
- Centralized food orders (pizzas) for Saturday night dinner
- Free Saturday and Sunday lunches
- A very spacious room to accommodate you
- A venue close to public transportation. (RER A)
- An Internet-fiber connection dedicated to the event
- A spacious and comfortable auditorium cinema where the matches will be broadcasted
- Electricity and network put in place especially for the event
- A live-stream to broadcast the games online
- Free drinks all week-end long!
The event is taking place in ESIEE Paris at Noisy-le-Grand
2 Boulevard Blaise Pascal, 93160 Noisy-le-Grand
RER line A station Noisy-Champs.
Take the exit near the head of the train if you're coming from Paris, and the one near the end of the train otherwise.
Look for the red sign of Ibis hotel : this is the direction you need to follow.
At the intersection before the hotel, turn right and ESIEE Paris is located on your right, just 2 minutes walk from the train station.
If you want to come from Paris by car, take the highway A4 from the ring road at Porte de Bercy and follow the direction Metz-Nancy-Marne-la-Vallée. After 15 km, take the exit #10 Champs. At the end of the ramp turn left at the roundabout, then right at the second roundabout and follow the signs ESIEE-Cité Descartes. You will recognize ESIEE Paris with the giant needle that stands on the roundabout in front of the building.